Before you book, please be aware:
- A minimum charge of 2 hours will be applied to any booking, even if the time booked is shorter.
- The length of time booked refers to access to the room, not to the event itself. Time for preparation and clearing up
should be included in the time booked.
- Payment is to be received 7 days in advance of the booking date. If payment is not received by this time, the booking will
- The hirer must carry public liability insurance in order for the booking to be accepted. If this is not in place 7 days in
advance of the booking date, the booking will be cancelled.
- The use of alcohol or illegal drugs is not permitted anywhere on the premises
or in the grounds. Smoking is permitted in the garden only.
- We do not permit gambling on the premises or grounds, this includes raffles and
- No dogs are permitted on the premises or in the grounds except for assistance